Conditions of sale
1. DEFINITION AND OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
This contract is governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) and subsequent amendments. The contract relates to the sale of perfumery cosmetic products between the company Finmark Srl, based in Rome in via Pindaro 82, tax code and VAT number n. 07110331001 and the consumer (the customer). The contract is concluded directly through the acceptance by Finmark of a purchase proposal issued by the customer via the website www.blinc.it for products marketed by Finmark.
The sales prices of the products shown on the website include VAT and all other taxes. Delivery costs are indicated separately in a specific section and vary according to the nature of the shipment.
3. METHOD OF PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
The purchase takes place through the IT procedures of the e-commerce website. The methods of payment accepted are exclusively the following: by advance bank transfer; through a special technological platform of secure payment by credit card on the e-commerce website and any other means of payment from time to time indicated as valid by Finmark through its website www.blinc.it.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS - COMPLAINTS
The delivery of the products takes place at the address indicated by the customer within 15 days of the conclusion of the Contract by express courier. blinc.it ships throughout Italy by express courier at a fixed cost of 7.00 Euros. For orders for an amount equal to or greater than 50.00 Euros, the shipping cost is free. Any complaint can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Finmark accepts customer orders within the limits of the quantities of the requested products existing in stock. Therefore, the acceptance by Finmark of the purchase proposal submitted by the customer is subject to the availability of the products in stock. Finmark undertakes to promptly notify the customer of any stock shortages due to excess demand or other causes.
6. WARRANTIES AND ASSISTANCE
For products purchased by the customer, the rules on guarantees and assistance relating to the sale of consumer goods are applicable.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
The customer declares and guarantees: to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; to be of age; that the data provided by the same for the execution of the contract are correct and truthful.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is reserved for the private consumer and customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot use it. If the purchase was made by a private customer (therefore without issuing an invoice) it is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 15 days from the delivery date.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, these simple rules must be kept in mind:
- The deadline for returning the goods is a maximum of fourteen working days from the date of receipt. For the purposes of the deadline, the goods are considered to be returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the forwarder.
- The integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. Being cosmetic products it is necessary that they are intact in their original packaging. Returns of products without their original packaging or opened or used or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender. Finmark will not accept returns of products with freight collect.
- Within fourteen days from the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised by the consumer, the sums paid will be refunded to the consumer. To make a return of products by right of withdrawal, the customer must first inform Finmark in writing by sending an e-mail to the address info @ blinc.it or a fax to the number 06 87459007 or a registered letter containing the data relating to the purchase made: name and address of the customer, products purchased, order identification number, price paid and date of purchase. Subsequently, the customer will receive a confirmation email from Finmark for making the return.
The contract is governed by Italian law. Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and breach of the contract will be the responsibility of the Court of Rome.